Anutejishimei no Hijikoutestu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naoki Keito

Go down

Naoki Keito Empty Naoki Keito

Post by ★Nagishima Aoi!★ Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:11 pm

-Character Information-
Name: Keito, Naoki
Class: C3
Species: Human
Sexual Orientation: Bi

-Personality-
Likes: Sweet foods, playing around with friends, making new friends, sleeping
Dislikes: Bullies, seeing a friend hurt physically and/or emotionally, homework, mornings
Fears: unknown
Brief Bio: Naoki Keito is very carefree, and is usually always seen smiling. He's quick to help anyone out but he also tends to accidentally sleep in and skip class. If he's not in his dorm sleeping, he'd usually be found somewhere outside. He's also very very VERY protective of his friends. Having been trained as a hunter and done quite a few jobs, he isn't afraid to attack anyone, human or not, if his friends were in danger.

-Appearance-
Hair color: Blue
Hair length: Past shoulders but eventually cuts it to shoulder length
Eye color: Yellow
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 150 lbs. I think.
Feel free to post a picture or describe the appearance in a paragraph or two.

-History-
Naoki was born from a family of hunters and as the first son he exceeded his parents expectations by age eleven in hopes of his sister, Naomi, being able to live a normal life, away from becoming a hunter however his parents didn't go with what their son wanted and wanted to make Naomi a hunter with her brother. Naoki disagreed with this and argued before leaving his family to live with a friend. After a few years, he returned to find that his family was being attacked by vampires. He ran in to try to save them but it was too late, by the time he shot the vampire his parents and Naomi were killed in front of him. Depression took over before the friend he used to live with dragged him out and brought him to the school he went to, Okuyijima Academy.

-Romantic History-
Relationship Status: Single
Current partner: None
Last relationship: None
Love interest: No one

Roleplay Sample:

Beep! Beep! Beep! Slamming his hand on the annoyingly loud alarm clock, a groan escaped the male's lips. Golden yellow hues peek out from closed eyelids, staring at the ceiling before looking to see what time it was. 6:00 AM. Naturally that meant it was time to get ready for school but the blue haired teen hated mornings, so instead of attempting to get up he pulls the covers over his head to try to catch some more sleep. "Screw school..." He muttered. Though he could practically hear his deceased sister yelling at him to get up like she used to when she was still alive. He envisioned the brighter bluenette just jumping onto him and shaking him until he couldn't stand it anymore. A small, sad, smile appeared on his lips. "You would have never had let it go if I never finished school, you would always tease me about it, right Mi-chan?" He was glad he was currently the only one occupying this dorm room at the moment though who knew how long that would last.

Sighing, he pushed the blankets off of him and stood up at a slow pace. He hated mornings but what was worse were Monday mornings. Stretching his arms above his head, he makes his way to the bathroom that was connected to the room. Turning the shower on and making sure it was nice and steaming hot, he discards his long sleeved grey shirt and panda bear pajama pants and hopped into the shower. He always took long showers and it took him thirty minutes before finally coming out and dried off. Wrapping the towel around his waist, he picks up the clothes from the floor and returns to his room. Moving to his closet, he grabs a red long sleeved shirt before moving to his dresser next to his bed and grabbing a black tank top, black boxers and ripped jeans, throwing them onto the bed except for the jeans. Taking the towel off, he replaces it with the boxers and the ripped jeans before placing the black tank top on and the red shirt over top. The shirt was loose and the neck line was so big that one side fell off his shoulder. He didn't care, that was how most of his clothing was.

Making sure he had everything, he looks on the top of the dresser at the picture of him and his deceased family, smiling at it. "I'm off to school, see ya later!" He said as if his message could get across to them through the photo before leaving his dorm and to the common room in hopes of getting food before going off to class. Yellow eyes glance to the clock on the wall and frowned slightly. "Crap. I'm cutting it close!" He told himself and hurries to grab strawberry pop tarts and running out the dorm to get to class. He rips open the package and places one pop tart in his mouth, holding it with his teeth as he adjusted his bag while also trying not to run into anything. Let me make it in time please! I don't want Mi-chan coming after me for being late for my first day of school!
★Nagishima Aoi!★
★Nagishima Aoi!★
Admin

https://bakanohijikoutestu.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum